Unite & Cumbrae Camp at Home
Unite 2020 was originally scheduled to take place from 22nd to 25th May, but sadly had to be cancelled due to the ongoing Coronavirus outbreak.
However, we are really excited to have teamed up with our friends from Cumbrae Camp in Scotland (which would have taken place on the same weekend as Unite) to bring you a free and online joint event which is open to all!
Unite & Cumbrae Camp at Home will take place from 22nd to 25th May and will include activities and challenges which you can get involved with at home, opportunities to worship and explore faith, and workshops for leaders.
What’s in store and how can we get involved?
Check out the event programme for full details of the activities and events that will be taking place as part of the weekend.
Join us LIVE on Facebook over the weekend… plus you’ll also be able to catch up on YouTube following each session and keep up with all that’s going on through Instagram too!
Share what you’re getting up to by using #UnitedinLockdown across social media!
Here are some resources to help you get ready for the Unite & Cumbrae Camp at Home weekend:
- Equipment List – Everything you’ll need for each of the weekend’s activities.
- Camp Fire – #BBatHOME activity card to help you get involved with our Camp Fire & Hot Chocolate on Friday at 9pm.
- Rocky Road – #BBatHOME activity card to help you to get ready for our Rocky Road Masterclass on Saturday at 1pm.
- Sports Day – Instructions for the Sports Day challenges. Check out our live video on Saturday at 1pm for demonstrations of each activity.
- Bake Off Showstopper Challenge – Instructions to make a Victoria sponge from scratch as part of our Bake Off Showstopper Challenge on Sunday at 1pm.
- Challenge Hour – Instructions for the Challenge Hour activities. Join us at 7pm on Sunday and get involved!
- Scavenger Hunt – A list of items to find in our Scavenger Hunt – how many points can you score?
Guidance to Leaders
Check out our Guidance to Leaders which contains tips on supporting your young people in engaging with the event.
A note for young people
Just remember before getting involved at home make sure you check your surroundings and make sure it is safe for you to join in. We recommend you check with your parent/carer and remind you that we cannot be held responsible for any injury to yourself or others, any breakages or damage to possessions – stay safe guys and have fun!
As part of the weekend we will be holding a series of workshops aimed at leaders. Find out more here.
14th June 2021
Unite 2021 took place from 28th to 30th May, with a programme of activities being streamed live from Felden Lodge. It was fantastic to see groups from across the country getting involved, with young people taking part via leader-led face-to-face or virtual sessions, or in home settings supported by parents/carers. The speaker for the weekend […]
24th March 2021
With Unite 2021 just around the corner, we’re offering leaders the opportunity to get a first look at the programme and how your group can get involved. Join us on Wednesday 31st March at 6:30pm where the Unite Planning Team will be explaining how the event will run, along with key programme activities which will […]
4th March 2021
Although it has been a little while since our last update, the Planning Team has been working away behind the scenes on plans for this year’s event! We are delighted to confirm that Unite 2021 will take place as a three-day virtual event from Friday 28th to Sunday 30th May, with a programme of activities […]